12th International Open Friendship Taekwondo Championships and Cultural Festival
Itahari, Sunsari District, Nepal
January 1st & 2nd, 2018
The IOFTC is pleased to announce that our 12th Competition will return to Nepal, and we are permitted and supported by the Nepal National Sports Council. We will be hosted in the city of Itahari, and we'll be competing in the brand-new stadium.
NOTE: Deadline for online registration has been extended to December 29, 2017
NOTE: When you register, IOFTC will send an event Registration Confirmation email to the email you provide in your registration. This email will include all your personal event registration information. PLEASE USE THIS EMAIL: For YOUR OFFICIAL INVITATION TO THE 12th IOFTC IN NEPAL. For Check-In on December 31st. Also bring your payment, with you at that time.
Male & Female Competitors for all belts ages 12 and up: (WTF Poomsae & Gyorogi)
- Cadets (ages 12-14)
- Juniors (ages 15-17)
- Seniors (ages 18-32)
- Ultra Seniors (age 33+)
Fees are per event and dependent on nation/region of the competitor (maximum fee of $150 USD)
- Nepal: रु1,000
- International: $75 USD (Special Benefit for International - 3 days of food and lodging are included. See the registration page for details).
- Best Male Player -- Cash NPR 50,000 (US $500)
- Best Female Player -- Cash NPR 50,000 (US $500)
- Best Male Coach -- Cash NPR 25,000 (US $250)
- Best Female Coach -- Cash NPR 25,000 (US $250)
- Best Male Referee
- Best Female Referee
- All Participants -- Certificate of Participation from IOFTC Headquarters USA